There is nothing more destructive to your commercial carpet than ground-in dirt and grime. The contaminants hidden in your carpets cause discoloration and a matted mess. It's easy to think that, the only reason to have commercial carpet cleaning done is to have your carpet look nice.
However, commercial carpet cleaning services are vital to your health and your employees' health.
Carpets quickly collect dirt, dust mites, allergens, and other bacteria. Though you cannot always see these contaminants on the surface of your carpets, these miniscule troublemakers pollute the air you breathe in every day. In fact, your carpets may appear clean, but they are likely much dirtier than you think!
If you think of your carpet as an air filter to your commercial property, you will understand how filthy buildup filters through the air.
To ensure the air you're breathing in is as clean as possible, you need Bennetts's carpet cleaning for your business.
By investing in our commercial cleaning services, you can rest assured that our advanced commercial carpet cleaner equipment will give your carpets the deepest clean. In addition, our skilled, certified technicians offer commercial cleaning services using state-of-the-art equipment.
- Known as one of the industry’s oldest and most trusted carpet cleaners, Bennetts has used the most advanced equipment available for more than 25 years.
- To remove allergy-causing contaminants and dust mites, Bennettsuses carpet cleaning techniques that use deep-down extraction, yet still follow manufacturers’ recommendations and warranty requirements.
- All of our vans havea truck-mounted carpet cleaning system and where necessary we have portable machines to handle high-rise offices.
- Bennetts professionally trained technicianstailor each treatment to match what is best for your particular carpet.
- Paying special attention to high traffic areas, we’ll remove ground-in dirt and stains that carpet shampoos simply cannot handle.
- Flexible Hours to work around your business.